If you regret a tattoo or are unhappy with how it appears, you may want to consider tattoo removal. For example, the tattoo may have faded or blurred, or you may feel it no longer reflects you? Alternatively, tattoo removal may be necessary if you have an allergic reaction to the tattoo or other complications, such as an infection.
Tattoo removal can be done in a variety of ways. Some are more cruder than others. While laser tattoo removal is widely regarded as the most effective method, the type of laser technology used and the results differ.
PicoSure tattoo removal is the most advanced laser treatment for safe and effective tattoo removal, will help to remove unwanted tattoos effectively.
Can tattoos be removed permanently?
- Without the use of heat, quick energy laser tattoo removal is a comfortable option. PicoSure tattoo removal process targets and dissolves gently, the pigmented tattoo ink. Although laser tattoo removal is not new, it has never been more effective. Q-switched lasers were the gold standard in tattoo removal for many years. It has been taken to the next level with the PicoSure laser. Picosecond technology allows a large amount of energy to be released in a concise amount of time. This energy shatters the tattoo ink into far smaller particles, effectively working with a wider range of inks. Thermal damage to the skin is lesser due to the shorter time frame.
- One of the most important reasons to be sure you want to begin the laser tattoo removal process is because it is permanent. The results are final.
- A trillionth of a second of energy targets the tattoo’s color pigment while leaving surrounding tissue unaffected. Unlike previous generations of tattoo removal, which used more power and generated heat, PicoSure uses only a fraction of the energy pulse with PressureWave technology, causing a change in pressure. Ink is broken down into small particles by the rapid change in pressure, which the lymphatic system can naturally eliminate. As the number of individuals who have tattoos has increased, so has the demand for better tattoo removal treatments. As a result, tattoo removal techniques have evolved from potentially harmful treatments that were typically painful and uncomfortable.
- PicoSure works four times faster than previous generations of the product. While individual results may vary, we may often reduce the number of treatments from 15-20 to just 4 or 5.
- Because the wave technology activates the body’s immune system, it generates less heat damage and less scarring while improving skin texture.
- Smaller tattoos can be treated in about a minute.
Benefits of PicoSure
- PicoSure can be used on all skin types to help in tattoo removal. Also, this is great for your skin type!
- The colorful tattoos are no match for PicoSure laser. Even the most stubborn tattoo ink colors may be broken down using it.
- PicoSure requires 50-75 percent fewer treatments than other laser treatments in most cases. In addition, it has a pulse rate that is 100 times faster than nanosecond technology, which is used in most other lasers; hence it gives better results. In conclusion, it is rapid and precise!
- The laser treatment has a very low risk of scarring, including damage to the tissue surrounding the tattoo removed.
Tattoos can be a beautiful way of expressing oneself, but tattoo regret can take over as our lives change. PicoSure targets unwanted ink more effectively than ever before with a quick and convenient in-office treatment, successfully removing difficult ink colors including blue and green, as well as previously treated tattoos. In addition, picoSure’s groundbreaking picosecond technology allows for fewer treatments, faster recovery, and better results. Furthermore, Tattoo ink pigmentation does not recur once it has been removed.